Figuring out how to fundraise can be overwhelming, especially for a small-shop nonprofit- but you don’t have to do it alone. The Funding Seed is here to help your nonprofit raise money successfully, using the strategies that work best for you and your organization.
Whether you’re looking for support for yourself or a team of colleagues, a facilitator for your next board retreat, or anything else, fundraising coaching from The Funding Seed can work with you as you develop the tools and systems that help your organization raise money.
Some great options for custom coaching include:
- Creating a fundraising plan or a donor communications calendar
- Managing a fundraising campaign or a Giving Day, such as GivingTuesday
- Researching, writing, and editing a grant proposal
- Training board members at a board meeting or retreat
- Any other fundraising goals you have in mind!
Coaching is available on a sliding scale, and we’re ready to make it work with your budget. If you’re interested in fundraising coaching, you can let us know what you’re looking for, or sign up for a free 45-minute consultation.